Friday, April 1, 2011

HAPPY APRIL!!!!

It's April now! and here is the latest news. Last month I auditioned for a full time entertainment position, and applied for an internship. Now I play the waiting game this month, as I hope for the best. Tomorrow I am going to an open casting for commercial and print work. Which should be fun :) I also have a phone interview for internship tomorrow. Meanwhile, I get increasingly more nervous as Graduation nears.  On a side note, March 27th was WORLD THEATRE DAY! Which I happened to celebrate by going to see a show called HOME that was performed locally. It was a very unique, spiritual, moving, and humorus show.  I will post a picture of my program from the show when I am able to.  If you would like to learn more about WORLD THEATRE DAY go to http://worldtheatreday.co/.

My handout that I got after my audition. Yes, it was for DISNEY! I will see where that takes me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment