Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy June!

       I am sorry that it has been a while since my last post, things have been quite crazy busy, but HAPPY JUNE EVERYONE! I am so glad that June is here, and so far it has been a great month. Since my last post I have graduated from college and earned my B.A in Theatre Arts.  I am also preparing to make a big move that will assist in furthering my career which I will talk more about later on.  In other news had the opportunity to see Disney's Mary Poppins, because the tour is in town on the 8th .  I must say that it was FANTASTIC.  There was flying through the audience, walking on walls, great choreography, and all sorts of other amazing effects. Not to mention that the cast was extremely talented.  Overall, it was a wonderful performance and I am glad to have seen it.  Now I am going to have to buy the Cast Recording.  In the meantime I shall continue to apply for jobs in the Performing Arts field, as well as lining up Auditions.  That is all for now!



This is my Souvenir Program and my Lapel Pin that I bought after seeing Mary Poppins :)


No comments:

Post a Comment