Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Latest News for February

I know its been while. Been crazy busy. So here is what has been happening recently. I have found several new monologues that I love, and am beginning to memorize. favorite so far is from a fairly new play called MAURITUS By Theresa Rebeck.  I have also had new headshots taken recently.  On top of all that, I have an audition planned for the end of the month, and I am currently searching for a local audition with a professional company. Which is something that a professor of mine is encouraging me to do. Futhermore, since I have been reading so many plays ( in search of monologues), I thought I'd list some of my favorite playwrights, in no particular order.

Lorraine Hansberry

Tony Kushner

Theresa Rebeck

Michael Weller

Neil Simon

August Wilson

Tennesse Williams

David Auburn

David Henry Hwang

Velena Hasu Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment