Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ANTICIPATION

So, as of this afternoon, I still have not heard about what is going on with the production of DAMN YANKEES. I am also still waiting for my grades to post for my fall classes.  As a Theater Major in College, I have taken a very interesting array of theater classes, especially during this past semester.  This past semester I have had to design costumes for one show, design and build a model set for another show, create two original performance pieces, select and direct two ten minute shows, and perform in a musical theater showcase, all for my classes.  Therefore, still not knowing how my grades turned out after all that, is slightly torturous.  In other news it is approaching my ONE YEAR anniversary since I have performed in a full scale production, and that is TOO LONG! It is not because I haven't auditioned, I just haven't got cast, which is why I really hope I get cast in Damn Yankees.  There you have it . . . , that is where I am at in my life with the arts. Laterz ;) <3

CHECK IT OUT: ^ The Cover of the 1958 film version
 of  DAMN YANKEES  done by Warner Brothers^


No comments:

Post a Comment