Wednesday, December 22, 2010

DAMN YANKEES and COMEDY SPORTZ

So here it is, holiday break and I am glad to be done with classes, but I am dying as I wait in anticipation to find out if I got cast in a production of DAMN YANKEES that I auditioned for during the week of finals. This is a small production that is being produced as a young women's Masters project.  
In other news; after going to see a COMEDY SPORTZ  Show on Sunday, ( a show where two teams play improvisational acting games, for those who don't know ), I was inspired to one day start my own comedy troupe in the future, so now that is a goal of mine. To get closer to it I am planning to try to sign up for improv classes at the same location where I saw the show beginning in January . . . and that is my life in the arts right now.  Laterz ;)


  CHECK IT OUT: The Logo of the Official Comedy Sportz site, which is licensed by the
World Comedy League, Inc


No comments:

Post a Comment