Sunday, January 23, 2011

AND THE JOURNEY OF A THEATER STUDENT CONTINUES . . .

     So, tomorrow begins the last round of classes I need to earn my THEATER B.A.  The two theater classes I will be focusing on are Audition Technique, and African American Theatre. I am really looking forward to both of these classes. Audition Technique will help further my knowledge of Theatre as a business, and show me how to really put myself out there to reach my goals as a performer.  African American Theater will help learn more about my place in Theatre as a young adult  female who is African American. This semester I expect there learn things that will be extremely beneficial in the future.  Even though am taking a few classes that are not technically Theater related I have aleady thought about how I can connect them to Theatre, but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment