Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BROADWAY BABE IS BACK AT IT

      Today was the third day of my Spring Semester.  So far so good. I really LOVE being a THEATER MAJOR.  In my Audition Technique class, we had a very good discussion about surviving in the business of the performing arts.  In the class were also informed that we will be required to audition for industry professionals by the end of the class, and we will be engaging in several "mock" auditions throughout the semester. I am very excited to dive deeper into this class, and I know it will be very useful.  I am also taking a class on Afro-American Theater which should also very interesting.  My next step is to start looking for more monologues to use in future auditions, and well as for more shows to audition for.  I also found out that I am required to audition for a company that is affiliated with EQUITY. So. before this semester is over I am will inched my way that much closer to jumping in with the "pros" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment