Welcome to the life of a young lady who's life and heart belongs to the arts.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
WHAT'S NEW!?
We are now four days into 2011, and here is what's going on in my land of the Performing Arts. As I have mentioned I am currently in the middle of reading THEATER GEEK and( like I said before) all people who love theater should read this book, it's really captivating and provides useful info. In other news, since I will be graduating at the end of Spring, I have to think of life beyond school, and as a huge Disney fan, I have always thought it would be wonderful to work for Disney in the future. Therefore I am working on planning a trip to Florida, on my Spring Break, to audition to be a entertainer in Disney World Parades. I think it would be a great way to get my foot in the door as a professional performer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment