Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shows I Have Worked Backstage For

   Over a span of two summer's I have to worked as a DRESSER (Someone who helps the Performers put on their costumes during a performanc) on a total of  7 shows. Even though performing is where my heart is, dressing was actually quite enjoyable. It also gave me a chance to work with some very great people.  Many of the performers have I worked with while dressing been on BROADWAY, and quite of few of were ROCKETTS as well. Dressing is something I would not mind doing again in the future.  I have even consdered joining IATSE (which is a Union for Professional Stagehands, like DRESSERS and things of that nature). Hmm I wonder if anyone has ever joined both EQUITY and IATSE? Well, maybe I'll have to find out!Hehe! Well here are the shows I have worked on:

THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE:

GUYS AND DOLLS:  (This production was actually starring Tony Award Winner MONTEGO GLOVER the star of  Broadway's MEMPHIS)

SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS:

SPAMALOT:

JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT:

DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS:

42ND ST:

No comments:

Post a Comment