Welcome to the life of a young lady who's life and heart belongs to the arts.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
KICKING IT INTO GEAR!
After an inspiring discussion in my Audition Technique Class, about the "business" and being a professional, I feel that I accomplished a lot today. I have thought out a new "look" for myself, which I will be implementing tomorrow when I get my hair done. I became a member of the Theatre Communications Group, and I have a audition lined up for Saturday! I am BEYOND EXCITED about all of these new things! I look forward to having a new look, and reaping the benefits of being a member of the THEATRE COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, which means that I will being getting their annual theater publication, among other things. As for the audition, I am ALWAYS excited to audition, because there is always the possibility that it could to lead to something bigger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment