Welcome to the life of a young lady who's life and heart belongs to the arts.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
PROGRESS
Today I had an audition for a local theater company. I feel it went rather well. I gave it my all. It turns out that a few people with the company even knew one of my professors. The people that I met were also very pleasant. So I was satisfied with the experience overall. I will post if any more comes of that audition. I also began reading the book in received in the mail today entitled ACTING PROFESSIONALLY: RAW FACTS ABOUT CAREERS IN ACTING by Robert Cohen and James Calleri. This book was assigned for reading in my AUDITION TECHNIQUE CLASS, which I have talked about before, and I am really enjoying that class very much. My professor in that class is a wonderful asset, because she talented, (is also my advisor), and she was taught by author of the book mentioned above. Also, I would recommend the book for anyone who wants to act. It is honest, hard hitting, and full of interesting statistics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment