Welcome to the life of a young lady who's life and heart belongs to the arts.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
EPIC IDEA FOR FUTURE BROADWAY PRODUCTION!
I FINALLY have a TWITTER! I have subscribed to the tweets of a NYC Journalist named JONATHAN MANDELL( among many other's, lol), who tweeted about about the idea of BARBRA STREISAND directing a Black version of GYPSY starring JENNIFER HUDSON and JENNIFER HOLIDAY!!!!!! That is the most EPIC idea I have ever heard for a show in my LIFE! These two JENNIFER'S are both such amazing talents! For those who don't know JENNIFER HOLIDAY was the lead in the original production of DREAMGIRLS, and JENNIFER HUDSON brought the same role to the big screen. Who would have thought after competing on American Idol, HUDSON would come so far? But she deserves every bit of attention she gets, even though she did not win IDOL she has proven herself to be quite PHENOMENAL and I love her :) If both HUDSON and HOLIDAY were to put this ethnic spin on GYPSY that would open so many more doors for African American Women in Musical Theater. I REALLY REALLY hope word about this idea gets back to STREISAND, HUDSON and HOLIDAY, so that they can make this happen :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment