I am so excited to hear that LIN-MANUEL MIRANDA ( Creator of IN THE HEIGHTS) came together with JEFF WHITTY, TOM KITT AND AMANDA GREEN, to create BRING IT ON:THE MUSICAL. It is based on the movie by the same title. The Musical will be opening at The Alliance Theater in Georgia on the 15th. This is the first Musical to ever tackle to cheer leading not only in the storyline, but in the choreography! This is such a new direction for the world of Musical Theater, and I think it is going to make quite an impact. Especially with LIN-MANUEL MIRANDA working on it, because he is a true GENIUS! I just know it won't be long before this show becomes a hit on Broadway. I can tell just by the video I watched about it's creation, that it is going to be a fantastic show. To see this video for yourself, and learn more about the musical visit this link to Alliance Theater Website.
In other news Broadway said goodbye to a lot of Musicals this week. Such as IN THE HEIGHTS, NEXT TO NORMAL, and A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC, along with a few others.
No comments:
Post a Comment